The Law Firm Alliance Health Law Group is pleased to announce the launch of a series of ten podcasts highlighting various portions of the Health Care Reform Bill and the new HIPAA HiTech amendments.
The law firm of Tucker Arensberg coordinated healthlaw attorneys from six law firms across the US to create this highly informative program that can be easily accessed through the Law Firm Alliance website.
Topics covered in the podcast series include:
- HIPAA and the New HiTech Amendments – what is protected and who is covered; overview of the privacy, security and breach notification rules
- Health care insurance exchanges and health cooperatives, community insurance and medicaid
- Fraud and abuse
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- Tort reform
- Health industry specific tax provisions
- New requirements tax-exempt hospitals face under health care reform
- Tax provisions in health care reform
Visit the Law Firm Alliance website by clicking here to download the podcasts.
If you would like more information on the Law Firm Alliance Health Law Group, please contact Health Law Group Coordinator Beth Seabright, Director of Marketing at Tucker Arensberg in Pittsburgh, PA at 412.594.5541 or firstname.lastname@example.org.