Tucker Arensberg, P.C. attorney Lee Kim will present a CLE on electronic health records via a live video webcast which will be broadcast nationwide on January 18, 2012.
Topics discussed include the following:
- What is an electronic health record (“EHR") system?
- What types of EHR systems exist?
- What is meaningful use?
- How can healthcare providers and hospitals qualify for incentive payments under the Medicare and Medical programs?
- What are the HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules?
- What is the HITECH Act?
- What is an EHR license?
- How do I negotiate an EHR license?
- From the vendor perspective
- From the hospital perspective
- From the physician practice perspective
More information is available at: